Friday, March 27, 2015

For the Love of Daisies...

I don't know about you but I think daisies are basically the cutest flowers out there. I can't argue with the trend because look at all of this cute stuff! If it were up to me, I would be frolicking in a meadow of daisies right now, no doubt. But instead, I'll just share with you some lovely items representing my daisy obsession.


 1. ♦ 2. ♦ 3. ♦ 4. ♦ 5. ♦ 6. ♦ 7. ♦ 8. ♦ 9. ♦ 10. ♦

I have accumulated quite a collection of daisy items myself. You'd better watch out, or before you know it, you'll be hoarding anything with a cute daisy on it al well.









I thought what better way to add some more of this recurring theme to my walls. Hence the paper daisy banner in my shop. I don't know about you, but daisies never get old for me.

And hence, one of the lonely items in my shop: 


No comments :

Post a Comment